* indicates a required field
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have ly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
- The information you have provided on our application form, including name, title, address, telephone number, personal email address, date of birth, gender, employment history, qualifications, driving licence details, assessment or test results, notes from the interview process and references.
- Any information you provide to us during an interview.
- Pre-employment medical results if necessary.
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions.
- Information about your health, including any medical condition, health and sickness records.
- Information about criminal convictions and offences
- You, the candidate.
- Recruitment agencies, from which we collect the following categories of data: name, driving licence details.
- Background check provider, from which we collect the following categories of data: credit checks, DBS Check.
- Disclosure and Barring Service in respect of criminal convictions.
- Your named referees, from whom we collect the following categories of data: dates of employment and confirmation of job title
- Assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role
- Carry out background and reference checks, where applicable.
- Communicate with you about the recruitment process.
- Keep records related to our hiring processes.
- Comply with legal or regulatory req uk-inputuirements.
Thank you for your application!
Sorry, there has been a technical issue sending your application!
Sorry, there has been a technical issue posting your application!